Sunday, March 10, 2013

During school today I got into a fight. One of my classmates Cecil Jacobs was calling Atticus horrible names. I got so angry at him for offending my father in front of everyone. He kept taunting me saying my dad "Scout Finch's daddy defends niggers." He was non stop making fun of my dad even when I asked him to stop. I couldn't take it any longer so I ended up attacking him! I honestly thought he deserved it. This picture shows how the fight happened and my anger towards Cecil.








Every time during Christmas we stay at the Jack Finch's Landing. This is what the Finch's Landing looks like. Jack is my uncle and I love him we usually always get along. This Christmas Francis was at the Landing. Francis is my Aunt Alexandra's grandson, and he's my cousin. Aunt Alexandra always tells me that I need to start dressing and acting like a lady, but Jem tells me not to listen to her. I can't stand Francis. I don't think I've ever met anyone more boring then him. I was talking to Francis and he kept telling me how Dill is a runt and how my father is a "nigger lover". I got so irritated with him thought I beat him up. I ended up telling my Uncle Jack why I fought him, but I made him promise me not to tell Atticus because i promised him that I wouldn't get into another fight over him after Cecil.

No comments:

Post a Comment